Share Registry Contact Details
Computershare Investor Services Pty Limited
117 Victoria Street
West End Qld 4101
or for mailing purposes
GPO Box 2975
Melbourne VIC 3001
Telephone: 1300 552 270 / 07 3237 2100
Facsimile: 07 3237 2152 firstname.lastname@example.org
Manage Your New Shareholding Online
New shareholders should visit the Computershare Investor Centre 'Easy Update' website to:
- change your Dividend Payment Instructions. Auswide Bank pays dividends by direct credit to nominated Australian bank accounts. If you do not provide your bank account information your dividends will be received by cheque.
- change your Securityholder Communication elections including Annual Report preferences. Keep informed about your shareholding by email - elect to receive your communications (including Reports) electronically.
- provide your Tax File Number/Australian Business Number (TFN/ABN) and or Exemption Codes. If you are an Australian resident or subject to Australia's taxation laws, it is in your interest to provide your Tax File Number or Australian Business Number as soon as possible
Manage Your Existing Shareholding Online
Existing shareholders can take advantage of Computershare Investor Centre website where you can make enquiries, manage or transact on your Auswide Bank shareholding after you have registered on-line.
However, we encourage shareholders to take advantage of the Computershare Investor Centre website where you can make enquiries, manage or transact on your Auswide Bank shareholding after you have registered on-line.
When you have registered you can:
- View of all your Computershare managed shareholdings including Auswide Bank Ltd
- Update your registered address, TFN, bank account details and more instantly online
- Elect to receive eCommunications about your Auswide Bank holding
- View your transaction and dividend history.